vintage = green and Cajun = fun

vintage = green
Cajun = fun

blogging and selling vintage home decor in my 2 online shops:
The Home Repeated by menzo and milkglassandmetal

Sunday, June 13, 2010

so why a shop and a blog called the home repeated...

Because it's about antique and vintage things.

Because most of the things in my shop and this blog relate to the home.

Because using them means they're being used again.

Because one definition of the word *repeated* is "to experience again."

Because those of us who love vintage are often motivated by the nostalgia of our childhood past, and we want to experience those comforts of home once again.

Because I really am repeating my childhood home again...since my other house is literally right next door to the house I grew up in.

Because I think it's just a very cool and awesome name!

No comments:

Post a Comment