vintage = green and Cajun = fun

vintage = green
Cajun = fun

blogging and selling vintage home decor in my 2 online shops:
The Home Repeated by menzo and milkglassandmetal

Saturday, June 12, 2010

about those 2 Etsy vintage shops...

I started menzocollection in May 2009, and milkglassandmetal a few months later in September.

I've created an Etsy shop for the home repeated since Etsy doesn't have the function yet that would allow us to change our existing shop name and username.

But dilemma, dilemma...I'm trying to decide whether to start stocking the new shop, or just start using the new name in my menzocollection shop while waiting with fingers crossed for Etsy to rollout the promised name change function. I'm leaning heavily towards option 2, but seeing both names in my shop will certainly lead to a bit of head-scratching.

No comments:

Post a Comment