vintage = green and Cajun = fun

vintage = green
Cajun = fun

blogging and selling vintage home decor in my 2 online shops:
The Home Repeated by menzo and milkglassandmetal

Thursday, June 17, 2010

my fabulous new Pelican prints...

So my last post told all y'all about the HelpTheGulfCoast store on Etsy.  (And *all y'all* is proper Cajun grammar.  Trust me.)

Well, I just have to show off what I bought there! 




Actually, I bought 3 of them.   : )    

I couldn't wait to get my art prints in the mail.  And I love, love, love them!  I knew I would....I bought one of Kate's prints before from her flapperdoodle Etsy store.  Her *doodles* are just exquisite!   And her designs are so stylish and modern.   And who doesn't absolutely love flapper Eloise?! 

Since Kate is the brainchild behind the HelpTheGulfCoast store, I was especially happy to buy one of her donated items.  I went to the store looking for pelicans.  And I am tickled pink to find one in the arms of Eloise.   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment